Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Skin Cancer Protection

With millions of people suffering with skin cancer or sun related skin damage every year, the use of sunscreen is more important than ever before. The good news is more people are becoming aware of the risks associated with sun overexposure and are taking the necessary steps to protect themselves in the future. The even better news is there are a multitude of products on the market which make it very easy to take care of your skin and protect it from the sun’s damaging rays. However, many people are quite confused over which sunscreen they should purchase and use. There are many confusing terms often used on sunscreen packaging which make it difficult to know what can protect in the most effective way.

47 comments:

  1. Good stuff, protecting your skin is important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skin cancer is a horrible thing, and it only takes a couple of minutes to apply sun screen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup, better take that sun screen with you when going to the beach

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is interesting though, we are researching this in my University and many types of sunscreen actually increase your risk of getting skin cancer

    ReplyDelete
  5. my grandmother got skin cancer recently because she never used any protection when she was younger

    ReplyDelete
  6. I put on sun block,just about everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got some new sunscreen from menscience and it is niiiice. I take sun damage seriously because I'm rather white.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My aunt has cancer... it causes so much pain

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post, good idea to tell everyone this, a reminder is always helpful about something so important!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on the verge of skin cancer every summer

    ReplyDelete
  11. health is most important, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  12. sunblock or spf moisturiser = D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good I don't get out that much! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sunscreen is very important if you stay out in the sun for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  15. wonder who got cancer first? how old is cancer?

    ReplyDelete
  16. yeah sun screen is very important. good to bring that shit up man good job.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's really important to protect your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is some very useful information!
    following~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like what you did with your blog.
    Followin !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh, poor me. I'm not using any sunscreen on my skin.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Yeah, there are a few people in my family that have sun-related issues.

    It's no joke.

    ReplyDelete
  22. lol...
    One time, at band camp, I didn't use sunscreen...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Protect from sun, cancer's always lurking

    ReplyDelete
  24. Yeah, I am turned off by chicks that go tanning. Im not fetishizing pale chicks, I just want a chick that cares for her body.

    ReplyDelete